I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Apples

Who would have thought that an electronics company that named itself after a fruit would be so successful? Thanks to my hubby, I now have a complete set.

I've had a hard week with him being sick so he gave me my mother's day present early. I love it when he gives me presents that are just as much for him as they are for me! I'm getting him a new lens for father's day ;) Kidding! I love it.


3 comments:

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

YAAAAAY!!!! You will be ADDICTED to your new ipad!!! It's WONDERFUL! It's AMAZING as a portfolio.

Jennifer Mendoza said...

NICE!!! I'm jealous!

PandaMom said...

Yeah. I'm a Mac snob, too. ; )