I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank You Scott M.

Had a good photographer friend, Scott Myler, come and give me some tips on my new studio lighting. He helped me so much. Thank you Scott! The bad news is I have to spend more money.

I got this one of my son and decided not to edit out all his pimples that have erupted all over his face in the last month. He even has a little mustache! I left it just to represent this new time in his life. He is growing so fast.

4 comments:

Chillygator said...

I love it!

I want to see your studio (o:

Jeremy Hall said...

So nice you were able to get Scott in for some good education. I sure appreciate having him as a fellow studio co-op member. Jealous you have the room in your house to have the studio so close and accessible. Looking forward to your continued amazing work from within the studio and outside.

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

LOVE his eyes!!!! One Word: Heartbreaker! Watch out ladies!

Scott said...

You're so nice Suzanne! I'm always happy to spend any time I can with you and Stephanie. Nice shot, BTW. I love ALL of your work.

Jeremy, thank you too. It's a pleasure being in the studio with you. Thanks for the chance.

Scott M.