I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sick Lu

Now my Lu is sick. It's not pneumonia, but I think it's the flu. She has a temperature of 103 and I think I'm at my limit. Ryan is trying to help but he is still really sick and weak so I've got all the weight on my shoulders. I need to get back to work. I need a break. At least I'm not getting sick myself.


2 comments:

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

Poor little Lu! Hopefully Easter will cheer her up!

Christy said...

Poor girl, and poor mommy, too!! I've been with kids with high fevers recently, and it is so stressful, and no fun at all! You've been through the wringer. Praying for you!! Hope she is better now, and everyone else stays healthy.