I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Made In China

Abby is obsessed with reading labels. She reads all the ingredients in her cereal every morning when she eats and tells me how many calories there are. She reads all the labels on blankets, toys, and clothes. One day she noticed a pattern in most of the labels she read and said,

"Why is everything made in China?
Why don't we make anything here in America where we live?"

Smart little thing huh?

1 comment:

PandaMom said...

LOL! My daughter, who is FROM China asks the very same thing! Lots of families who adopt from China write that on the babies diaper or I've even seen it embroidered on bloomers!