I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!!!

This is such a great holiday. I love our country and I love celebrating it so I definitely go all out! For the last 8 years we've gone to Park City for the 4th and it's our family's favorite tradition.

We started the day with breakfast at the Eating Establishment, then watched some of the parade, and then spent the day swimming and eating with the Jorgensen family who come with us every year now! We love that they come.

My girls were a hit in these outfits - LOVE it!!
My nephew comes too so Michael has a friend too!

I told you I go all out! Even got everyone flag swimsuits.

Happy 4th of July everyone!!

1 comment:

A womb for rent said...

I love love love the family picture, You have the most beautiful and Handsome family.

So There was this lady in my ward that I always thought I know her but she never acted like she knew me. I kept thinking every week she looks so familiar. So today I walked into Relief society and then it hit me she looks just like you :) Its your twin!