I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

If You Love Me...

...then please vote for me. I'm trying to win a spot for a photography workshop and all I need is the most votes. Popularity contests have never been great for me so I'm begging. Please take a minute and vote for me, Suzanne Plant. Even if you don't love me vote, I'll love you forever :)
Thank you thank you thank you.

Click here to vote

1 comment:

PandaMom said...

Just voted for you, Sweets! ; )

From your last post: I have NEVER seen a "blah" pic from you!!!!! I look at YOU and think what you think about your friend's pics! lol! You have FABulous equipment and a great creative "eye".....I just have the "eye" and a Canon Rebel. It'll all come later, but for now I just do what I can and draw inspiration from photogs like YOU! ; )