I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Down To Business

The business end of photography has been my Achilles heal the last two years. I struggle with every aspect of it so when I got an email from a friend and fellow 365er Jess Bishop to attend a photography business workshop her husband was giving, I jumped at the opportunity.

It was amazing. He knows his stuff and gave us some great ideas and explained it in a way that my creative Right Brain could understand and process. Needless to say I have lots of changes coming soon. It may take a couple weeks to implement all my ideas but I will do it.

No comments: