I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Future Studio

This is my future studio. It's a huge storage room under my 3 car garage. As you can see, I keep putting it off. There is just so much to organize and clean out. Everything behind the stack of cardboard circles will remain cold storage and I will have a wall built to separate it from the rest. Everything in front of the circles is going to be my studio. Yes, it will be huge and the ceilings are 12 ft. tall. SAWEEEET!!

I just need a kick in the butt to get it done. I've bought new lighting (not in picture), props, and backdrops, all I need to do is clean out the room. Sounds easy? It's not, just look!

8 comments:

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

Okay - this is just going to ROCK! I can NOT WAIT to see the after pics!!!!!

Leslie :~D said...

Looks like you need to have a yard sale!

Travis said...

Are you serious? I am so jealous!

Somers said...

That does NOT sound easy! But it will be soooo worth it.

Brittany said...

OH man! I can't wait for that! I always thought that room would make a killer studio and now it will :)

Jennifer Mendoza said...

Oh my gosh - this is going to be AMAZING! I can't wait to see the beauty that will happen here!!

Jules said...

Looks like you need a few shelving units for all those Shelf Reliance cans! I know where you can get them! ;)

No really, it looks awesome and I can't wait to come back and visit to see it. You are so talented and creative... and full of energy! You're killing me girl! Can't wait to see it all done!

Malisa said...

That is one amazing space to have in your house. I'm sure it will be awesome!