I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful Day 29

Today I am trying very hard to be thankful for our new sectional that was delivered today. My decorating style is very modern and contemporary so I swore I would NEVER own what I refer to as a "butt couch". Your know the kind. They are huge, overstuffed, and look like a bunch of butts together.

Since we are redoing our family room for our Christmas present this year (new carpet, couches, and 70" LCD tv) I only have 1/3 of the vote. My husband and son both outvoted the super comfortable, clean lined, contemporary sectional I wanted for a large, butt couch with storage and cup holders and 5 recliners. Comfort won over looks. I do admit I love to sit on it, I just don't like to look at it. I'm sure it will eventually grown on me, especially when I see these little cuties snuggling on it and enjoying it so much!

No comments: