I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful Day 15

Today I am thankful for my Abby. She and I often butt heads a lot since our personalities clash so much, but I do love her. She is so smart and when she is in a good mood, everything in the world seems right just by her being there.

Another mini shoot day :)

1 comment:

Danette He said...

I have two daughters also. I understand you will soon have a third. But I have two. I clash with my oldest also, a lot. We love each other like crazy, but we too have these personalities that just clash with each other. I thought you'd like to know there are other mother/daughter teams out there just like that.