I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Day 23

I made these centerpieces for my two large tables for Thanksgiving tomorrow all for $25!!! The best part, I can re-use the jars again for Christmas. I bought two sizes of mason jars, 2 bags of cranberries, and a bag of floating candles. Then I went out in my front yard and cut some small branches off of my trees that had yellow leaves. I put them in the jar first, then filled up the jars almost to the top with water, put in a handful of cranberries, and then the candle. I had the silk leaves and orange candles already and just added those to tie it all together. Easy huh?




Today I am sooooo thankful for Pinterest! My friend Andrea pinned this awesome center piece idea for the holidays and made them herself. I was struggling with what to do and she suggested these. I have to say I am crazy about how they turned out. All thanks to Pinterest (and Andrea)! If you have never heard of it, check it out. It will change your life :)

No comments: