I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Day 25

It's Black Friday and I it's the one day a year I NEVER go shopping. I know the deals are amazing, but I don't do crowds and shoving and grabbing and stress very well so I choose to keep my sanity rather than brave the stores.

Two of my brothers and I are all looking to get new couches so we all decided to go together today. Lucky enough furniture stores are not that crowded on Black Friday so we had fun. I am thankful I ended up finding a black leather sectional my hubby and son love even though it's not my first choice.

One furniture store has thing nasty, larger than life glider rocker than I am sure thousands upon thousands of people have sat on but I'm a fun mom so I let the kiddos climb up for a picture.

No comments: