I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Paris - Day 15

Going home. I miss my kids so bad I can't stand it. I admit, I broke down a couple of times and cried because I miss their hugs and kisses. So excited to see them!

France has some of the funniest signs we have seen. Like the subway one that shows a guy getting cut in half because he got on the tracks. This was Ryan's favorite and we thought it fitting to finish our trip with this photo. This is the exit sign, it's everywhere. We just thought it was funny that for some reason the guy is always running to the exit. I guess when you are in a country where you don't understand what anyone is saying, you find humor in the little things.

No comments: