I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Kid's Artwork

Ryan had two of Abby's artwork pieces from school out in the office. I saw how good they were and thought how fun it would be to frame them. Then I had an idea to do a collage on the playroom wall of all my kids' artwork. I dug up two old ones from when Michael was younger and got two of Lu's preschool paintings and then put them in these Ikea frames. Too cute huh?

In case you are wondering which was done by who, here it is in order as it appears on the wall:
Abby, Lu, Michael
Lu, Michael, Abby

1 comment:

Jeremy Hall said...

That is really a beautiful arrangement of their great artwork. So cool to show their work like this.