I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

France - Day 13

The Louvre

All the famous ones we saw...



My favorite


For the rest of the art I tried to approach the pictures differently. I tried to capture small parts of the painting that were art all by themselves. Here is what I got.







Then we went to Palais Garnier, which is the opera house that The Phantom of the Opera was based on.


And of course, couldn't go to Paris without taking pics of the Moulin Rouge!

1 comment:

Jeremy Hall said...

This post was amazing - all of them from your trip were - but this one of the art was awesome. I went through the Vatican taking wide shots so I could remember rooms, but never thought to approach them from a unique viewpoint like you did. Love this.