I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Page 320 - Oregon Bound

Oregon is a really long drive!!! A lot longer when you are constantly stopping for the newly potty trained 3 year old in the back seat that doesn't know how to "hold it" yet.

I learned a HUGE lesson on this drive. I had my camera gear all neatly packed in the back of the car. If any of you have made the drive to Oregon, you know how stunningly beautiful it is. I missed so many pictures that I'll never get again. The train moving along the tracks with a pond right in front of it with a perfect reflection and autumn leaves everywhere. The ferry and barges floating along the river, the amazing greenery and waterfalls. I missed it all and never once thought to stop and get my camera until it was pitch black outside so this is all I got. How depressing. Lesson learned.

No comments: