I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Page 313 - We Do Exist

I notice how most mother's favorite pictures from a session are the ones with them and their kids and I know why. As mothers we are always behind the camera, catching the moments of our family's life. Hardly ever does dad think to grab the camera and take some of mom. Before I even became a photographer myself this was my life - hundreds of photos without me even in them. Would my kids even think I even existed in their lives?

So husbands out there, please, next time your wife is snuggling on the couch with the kiddos or baking their favorite cookies, remember to pull out the camera and take some of her whether she likes it or not. Someday they will be the most cherished pictures to your kids.

No comments: