I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, July 26, 2010

Page 206 - Rain

It rained tonight so no vision picture. Gonna have to wait until next week now :(

At least I found the PERFECT dress for the shoot today.

I'm so excited for this shoot! If only I didn't have to go to Denver to shoot a convention this week. I hope the flowers are still here when I get back!

5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I can't wait for these pictures!! OH- and the convention pics :)

Les said...

So excited to see what you have planned!

Nicole M said...

I can already tell I'm going to love that outfit!

Dayana Basso said...

I'm missing your pictures of the day! And your photo shoots on your blog. Love them!

Emili said...

My sister is one of the Persnickety owners, don't they have the most adorable clothes EVER?!? I love the dress and you're little girl looks so adorable in it in your meadow pics!