I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, July 5, 2010

Page 185 - T.P.

Came home from Park city to find my house T.P.'d for the first time EVER!!! It was a huge pain to clean up and I felt so sorry for the homes I did it to when I was young and immature ;)

Then I went to dinner for a reunion with my 4 best friends from High School who all came into town so we could spend the week together.

Look what I found on my plate when I walked in to the restaurant. Yep, they had a blast at my expense (and I absolutely love it!). Thanks ladies, you are the BEST!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet site, I hadn't come across lookieloophotography365.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Continue the great work!

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at lookieloophotography365.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post above if I provide a link back to this website?

Thanks,
Charlie