I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Page 187 - Paparazzi

I was shopping in a little boutique today and saw the actress, Kelly Packard, who was on California Dreams and Baywatch. AAAHHHHHHH!! I felt like the paparazzi trying to take her picture without her noticing.


Haha! Honestly, I was there with her. She is one of my best friends from High School and we all got together this week for a reunion. I just thought this pic would be funny :)

Here we are, the Fab 5:

2 comments:

Emili said...

I saw this and thought- I know Kelly, she went to school out by where I grew up. And then I remembered our common grounds and had to sing to myself, "Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys..."

Kelly said...

LOL! Paparazi photos don't look that good :) Love our group shot!!!! Love you!