I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Page 205 - Collection

I've started a new collection of vintage cameras for shelves in my office.

Yesterday I hit the jackpot with a lady who had 15 of them from an estate sale she went to. I fell in love and bought them all.

Today I did my oldest daughter's 6 year pics. She turned 6 years months ago so I figured it was about time I get them done. Glad I waited though since I recently found the perfect outfit and was able to use my new vintage camera in the shoot.

This camera is my fav:

2 comments:

LaTour said...

Love this picture. She is gorgeous!

Nicole M said...

Oh I'm SOOOO jealous you got all these vintage camera's! Love it. This picture is amazing...your girls are beautiful!