I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Friday, July 2, 2010

Page 182 - Kitchen Before & After

It's not quite done yet, I still need to decorate and switch out the light above the sink. Then we are going to be redoing the floors as well but people are asking about it so I'll just post it now so you can see the finished cabinets :)

Before

After

8 comments:

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Wow! WTG! Looking great!

Flash Jorgensen said...

I love it!!!!!!! Red makes me happy!!! I think your kitchen is now so much brighter and perfect for Chef Boy R P to feel good while he cooks!

I have to laugh though, this reminds me a little of before/after pictures of weight loss people. In the before picture they're always frowning, no make up, and letting their gut hang out and in the after they're tan, flexing and grinning from ear to ear. So the dishes in the sink in the before and the spice rack, red accents in the window and the decorative bowl on the island is a little like that.

It looks amazing though!!!!

Leslie :~D said...

WOW! Love it!

Dayana Basso said...

Very good job! I love white in the house. It looks so clean and bright. And the pink matched perfectly with all the rest. I bet it feels like a brand new house!

Emily White said...

Wow! It looks so awesome! Aren't you glad you did it now! Everyone needs a crazy project now and again.

mike and annie reed said...

It looks wonderful Suzanne!!!!

Heather said...

Strong work! Looks great!

andreaKphotography said...

Oh my GOSH!! It is a totally different kitchen. Crazy what paint can do. I love it Suzanne!! It looks so great and the red is way fun. I love my red laundry room :) What a fabulous transformation.Love, love, LOVE it!! Great job miss :)