I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Page 179 - Editing

Once again I am posting a picture that I didn't myself take.

My blog, my rules ;)

The reason I posted this is not only because I had a blast last night with my friends at the premiere of "Eclipse" but to show that photography isn't just about "taking" the picture but in how you post process it as well.

Here is the before and after to prove my point -
Before, Straight Out Of Camera:

After:

Yes, I secretly wish I could be a vampire!

6 comments:

Renée said...

Ooh, love it!Like the read hair.:)

AliTuck said...

OH MY!! You guys look FABULOUS and SO Cullen'ish!!!! That just proves you don't need to be transformed to see what you would look like as a Vampire!! How beautiful and immortal you girls look! I can't wait to see the movie myself!!! =) LOVE IT!

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

OH! You look great as a vampire!!!!! Scary and sexy at the same time!!!!!!

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

OH! You look great as a vampire!!!!! Scary and sexy at the same time!!!!!!

mike and annie reed said...

Okay, That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Cool