I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Page 165 - Decisions, Decisions

Getting new flooring in my house. So much to choose from but for me, I walked in, grabbed the first one I saw and it was the one. That's how I shop. Don't like to spend too much time looking at hundreds of samples only to go back to the first one anyway.


I have to admit, having a cute baby on my choices totally cemented the deal!

I think flooring places would sell a lot more if they had cute babies you could put on them :)

In case you are wondering, this is my nephew and the new flooring I picked! Whatcha think?

5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Great choices...can't wait to see!!

Sherilyn said...

Cute! I can't wait to see the result!

Somers said...

I think they will look great!

Keri said...

I LOVE IT! That is the cutest dang baby too!

Cascio Photography said...

Cute baby... great carpet... amazing hardwood! perfect!! I hope to be shopping for very similar carpet next year!! :)