I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Page 171 - Happy Father's Day

Here is me, my 4 brothers, and my mom and dad.

This is what life was like growing up. We were all best friends. We all spent hours laughing, loving, and occasionally fighting!

I have the best family in the world. THE BEST.


Today, I took my own extended family pictures.

I think there should be a medal for that or something because it is hard!!!


Had to post this one since it is the first genuine smile with my girl looking right at the camera. I think she may be getting used to the growth on mommy's face that is a camera!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I took my extended family pictures back in November. It is DANG hard!! But I absolutely LOVE these pictures! They look like so much fun! Great job!