I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Page 157 - Thunder Rolls

I came home today to the most amazing smoked ham my hubby made in his new smoker.

After dinner we sat and watched the amazing sunset that turned into a thunder and lighting storm. From our deck we had the perfect view!

I am posting these straight out of the camera with no editing so you can see just how amazing it was!

It started like this:


and turned into this:

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

That storm was so awesome! These are way cool pics. I love stormy nights :)

andreaKphotography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renée said...

Your view is much more spectacular than mine. I love it.