I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, September 12, 2011

Today Sucks

As you know, my dishwasher is broken. We bought a new one from Sears since they promised it would be delivered by last Saturday. Ryan is out of town, I'm so sick I can hardly take care of my kids so I really needed this dishwasher asap.

I called Saturday to make sure everything was on schedule and it was. Saturday came and went and I didn't get a phone call and no dishwasher. No one delivers on Sunday so there was another day. Monday I called first thing and they thought they had delivered it on Saturday so I was not scheduled for Monday and they didn't have any openings for a couple more days.

Do not mess with a sick pregnant lady who has no husband to help her and not a single clean dish in the house. My kids ate their cereal out of hot chocolate mugs that morning with huge serving spoons! At this point the smell was so bad I couldn't even bear to wash them by hand because it made me gag and throw up.

I spent 2 hours on the phone being transferred from person to person who kept telling me how sorry they were for the situation. I don't want to hear you are sorry since no one obviously is, I just want someone to @#$%$#&*$#*@* do something about it!!!!

I. Lost. It.

I got dressed and found my receipt and got in the car to go cancel my dishwasher. Sears sucks. I finally got a hold of a manager (which I thought I had already talked to 5 of them) and she said she would get it delivered. I told her I was on my way to get my money back so if she couldn't get that dishwasher to my house TODAY to not waste her time.

She called back and said they would deliver it today between 5 and 7 pm.

5 pm came and went then finally at 6:50 pm I got a phone call saying the delivery truck broke down and they were sending a new one to get my dishwasher which was in a city 2 hours away for some unknown reason.

It's 10:45 PM and the dishwasher is finally here. The guy was so nice and I wasn't mean to him since it wasn't his fault all this happened. Let me just say that when it comes time to buy my new refrigerator, stove, and microwave next spring, Sears will NOT be getting my business.

2 comments:

Leslie :~D said...

We quit Sears years ago. We get everything from Lowe's now. Their warranty service is half of what Sears' is, and we've never had the hassle that comes with Sears. Sorry you're so sick. Hope you feel better soon! (and by soon, I don't mean in 7 months! haha)

Christy said...

Poor girl!! The trials we go through to bring children into this world!! I hate being sick. Glad you *finally* got your dish washer! Your predicament made me want to come and do your dishes. A pregnant mommy needs pampering.