I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

France - Day 4

Today we drove through the Loire Valley where there are a lot of chateaus. We went through Chambord, then Cheverney, then Chaumont, and finally Chenonceau. Of course I took a lot of pics but here are a few I like:





How would you like to mow that lawn?!!!

I was so tempted to steal this and run! Wouldn't it be amazing in pictures?





The last one we went through had a large, circular maze out of bushes. We had so much fun! I also had to get a picture of my belly that just decided to pop out overnight!!

Looooooong day, but amazing.

1 comment:

A womb for rent said...

I can see baby a little bump :) very cute dress.