I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sedative

Only my child can stay awake even when she has been heavily sedated! Abby was supposed to get a cavity filled today and all the sedative did was make her dizzy and loopy. She would NOT go to sleep! Now we have to try next week and have an anesthesiologist put her under and it will cost us an extra $450 out of pocket. The dentist asked what bedtime is like with her and the look on my face was all he needed!!

2 comments:

Jeremy Hall said...

Isn't that like a super power? Wired energy so strong not even a sedative can over power it!

Sucky that it will cost so much to put her under though. I didn't think it cost near that much at our dentist with Taylor, but he's clear down in Provo.

Keri said...

Why do they have to put her under just for a cavity? Kenzie just had 4 teeth pulled just under the laughing gas, she was awake!