I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Christmas Present

I got a Kindle for Christmas with the three books in the Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins. It's just what I wanted. I've read the first and am half way through the second in just a day and a half. Love it so far.

Post note - It took me 4 days to read all 3 books (my sprained ankle really helped). One and two are amazing, three was a complete let down. I want to put the author in the hunger games just to punish her for screwing up what could have been an incredible series. That is all.

1 comment:

Kyla Stevens said...

Me too!!!! I was so irritated at how she ended it. She built up the love story so much and the end was just like, "okay, I guess you'll work the best right now......"