I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Killer Bokeh

Yes, most photographers can get perfect circular bokeh or even know the trick to getting it into shapes, but only the really cool photogs can manipulate the bokeh like this!! Bet you can't guess how I did it. BTW, this is straight out of the camera, no Photoshopping here!!

Mom - you aren't allowed to give away how I did this!

5 comments:

Renée said...

Guess I'm not the really cool photog. You got me stumped. Love it.

Jess said...

Do you have a star punched out of a paper of the lens?

AngryGardner said...

I think I have it. Was this shot through those glasses that my wife buys at the Dollar store that puts shapes around lights?? I have been trying to figure it out since you posted it.

AngryGardener said...

If this I posted this yesterday sorry, but I think that I lost the comment as it was going into moderation.

I thinkthat I have this figured out. You used those glasses that my wife buys my kids when we go to look at lights. The ones that create shapes around lights. I have been thinking about this ever since you posted it. Thanks for the brain bender.

Suzanne Plant said...

Angry Gardner got it right!! Way to go :) Now you all can do it too.