I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Page 302 - Road Kill

I had a small Halloween party for my family this year since I was too busy to plan a big one for friends too. (Next year right?)

Anyway, it's a tradition to have dinner at our Halloween parties and we always serve dinner from a dead body. Ryan made the food this year so needless to say the dead guy has never been so yummy!

2 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

THAT'S the coolest thing ever!!!!! You guys are too creative for your own good! and I vote YES to a friend party next year ;) I gotta see the dead man in person!

andreaKphotography said...

That is hilarious! And a little gross ;)