I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 300 - Perfectionism

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAY 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Had to point that out to y'all)

Anyone who knows me well enough knows what a perfectionist I am. It's especially difficult in my photography. I get pictures in my head and try so hard to make my vision come to life. It doesn't always happen and sometimes the actual picture I get is better than I imagined.

I had this vision for a picture of my girls for their room. I tried last week to get it and didn't. I got pictures I really liked but none of them fit what was in my mind's eye so I just couldn't decide what to do. Today, with the help of two amazing friend's, I did a re-shoot to try and get what it is I envision huge on their bedroom wall. I still have to go through them and see if I got it this time but for now, here is one I took of my 6 year old that took my breath away the second I saw it.

3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

It is great Suzanne. Way to make it to day 300!

Chillygator said...

You are good at what you do, lady! And congratulations on 300!

Jeremy Hall said...

Congrats on reaching 300! I'm so impressed you've kept it up so far and have no doubt you'll make it to your goal.