I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Page 256 - Halo

Something you may not know about me??

I am a huge gamer. I LOVE video games and get addicted very easily. When my hubby and I were first married we'd spend hours on end playing.

Unfortunately, the last couple of years have become so busy that the games have taken a back seat and I miss them sometimes.

Halo Reach just came out and we got it today. My son of course is playing right now and I wish I could be playing with him. I've beat Halos 1,2, and 3 so I'd love to play this new one but work must come first. Oh well, maybe someday.

Just in case you are wondering, my all time favorite video game is Oblivion. It's the best :)

No comments: