I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Friday, December 2, 2011

Worst Birthday Ever

Today is my son's birthday. He is 15!! Anyway, he had his very first wrestling match today in Wyoming. He ended up hurting his knee and couldn't wrestle at all so he had to sit in the bleachers and cheer on his teammates instead. We planned on driving up to watch and take him to dinner for his birthday but when we got there he was so tired and his knee hurt so we ended up just turning around and driving him back home. He said it was the worst birthday ever so we are letting him have a do-over birthday tomorrow to make up for it. He was not a happy camper on the drive home :(

1 comment:

Jennifer Mendoza said...

Awww!! Poor guy. I'm glad he is getting a do-over!