I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, June 13, 2011

Overcast = Blah

It was overcast all day today so I was worried for my engagement shoot tonight.

"Why?" asked the groom. "Isn't overcast the most perfect day to shoot since you don't have to worry about shadows?"

My answer was no, bring on the sun. I love how it dances across surfaces and creates such beautiful and vibrant colors. I love the drama of the shadows and the light. I love the way it creates the most beautiful glow when backlighting someone's hair. Overcast may be perfect conditions for some photographers, but I prefer the sun. I am a natural light photographer. It's what I love, it's what I see. Bring on the sun, I love the challenge.

BTW, my prayers were answered and the sun came out just in time :)

1 comment:

Renée said...

totally agree,....beautiful.