I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tree Decorating

While Michael enjoyed his do-over birthday by playing video games ALL day, the girls and I decorated the Christmas tree. I always laugh at how and where my girls choose to put ornaments. Lu, the youngest who is 4, puts all the ornaments she likes at the very bottom all in a row. Even though it looks terrible, I leave it, just so I have something to smile about every time I see it.

1 comment:

AngryGardner said...

We have cheapo decorations that our little destroyer get to put up and it is exactly the same a line of ornaments that are about his eye level.